*We are expecting more Tulas soon! Please sign up for our newsletter using the box on the bottom of the homepage for all the stocking details!*
** Please note there is a limit of 1 per customer on hard to find prints. Ordering more will cause cancellation of future orders**
Need Tula Droola Drool/Suck Pads Too? Click Here!
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR NEW EXCLUSIVE TULA!!! This is "Skywards" Stocking details coming by newsletter soon- so be sure to signup on our homepage!
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
• Front and back carry
• From 7kg - 20kg
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and Design in EU in a our own manufacturing facility
• Panel: 39 cm tall & 37 cm wide
• Weight of the carrier 0.80 kg
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier is hand made in our own factory in Poland. We do not outsource manufacturing of the products, therefore we have a full control of the quality of everything we make. We do not use assembly lines! Each product is truly made by hand by one person from the beginning to the end. Each carrier is inspected by our quality assurance manager before packing in the box and shipping.
It is one of the simplest carriers in the market. We want everyone to intuitively be able to put the carrier on and enjoy the benefits of wearing a baby.
Available Wearing Positions:
Front and Back
Can be used with Infants?:
with infant insert if not, 15lbs and up
Can you cris cross straps in back for front carry?:
Carrier outer made from:
Shoulder strap padding length:
20" and 23"
Size of Panel:
15.5" tall & 14.5" wide